Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-213517.png
    Screenshot_20220716-213517.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20220716-213503.png
    Screenshot_20220716-213503.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

KatieG

Yoshi is really cool. Hes already so curios and eats for me. After what i just went through trying to save a very unhealthy little guy and him passing away in my hand... I wasn't planning on getting another gecko so soon but im happy i have this little guy/girl.

Skar

Yoshi is really cool. Hes already so curios and eats for me. After what i just went through trying to save a very unhealthy little guy and him passing away in my hand... I wasn't planning on getting another gecko so soon but im happy i have this little guy/girl.
I had a unhealthy one pass as well.
Thought I was rescuing it.
Ended up just passing regardless.

Got this one the next day, a much better experience having a gecko thriving and eating.

I like yours, looks like a tangerine.
Idk what mine is some sort of albino.
20220719_095329.jpg

KatieG

Got this one the next day, a much better experience having a gecko thriving and eating.

View attachment 81385
Well now i don't feel so bad that i got a new baby the day after loosing my little george. It definitely is a way different experience from the jump. Yoshi eats like a champ he comes out of his hides a lot more he basks. I felt like i failed George but i know there wasn't anything else i could of done. I tried everything. 3 vet trips 2 rounds of meds and syringe feeding until the day he couldn't hold anything down anymore. I really wanted to help him get better. It just never happened. I keep checking on yoshi all the time because i worry so much now. I think he's going to be good though.

Human Alien

Meet baby yoshi
Hello KatieG IDK why your leopard geckos fotos are in a container with water and water spots on the side of the enclosure. Leopard geckos are a DRY Dessert reptile and will be prone to respiratory issues and that to me looks like he want to get out. Remove him from that situation or you will have major health issues sooner than you think. PLEASE, or he/she will pass also. He needs to be in a DRY enclosure with a MOIST HIDE, and a DRY hide so he/she can choose when and where he/she wants to go. Just a friendly heads up.
Sincerely
Human Alien

Attachments

• 20220126_170938.jpg
    20220126_170938.jpg
    803.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220115_110804~2.jpg
    20220115_110804~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220115_110816~2.jpg
    20220115_110816~2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • 20220308_122400~2.jpg
    20220308_122400~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

KatieG

Hello KatieG IDK why your leopard geckos fotos are in a container with water and water spots on the side of the enclosure. Leopard geckos are a DRY Dessert reptile and will be prone to respiratory issues and that to me looks like he want to get out. Remove him from that situation or you will have major health issues sooner than you think. PLEASE, or he/she will pass also. He needs to be in a DRY enclosure with a MOIST HIDE, and a DRY hide so he/she can choose when and where he/she wants to go. Just a friendly heads up.
Sincerely
Human Alien
Hes out of that. It was just a temporary tote while i was prepping his tank. Thank you for looking out. It didnt stay that way. It was sprayed and wiped. It just happened at the same time and it was a cute pic. Hes not in water like that i promise :) my late gecko had issues before i got him. He was very thin and full of parasites. He had damage to his intestines i think.

Human Alien

Alright Katie, I was just looking out for the best interest of the Leo and save you any heart ache if you were to loose another little buddy. They're really great animals, and I read a article awhile back that Leopard Gecko's don't have a personality or are not wanting to be held, when opening the enclosure front doors mine come stand up on their back legs and will climb OUT on their own onto my waiting open palm of my hand. Love that.

KatieG

Awww that's awesome! My African fat tail climbs right into my hand and little man is taking feeders from my hand so i think were on a good road to being friends. I make a clicking sound and he pokes his little head out of his hide and i caught him watching me clean yesterday. I cant wait till he comes to me. He don't run when im cleaning up his tank so that's pretty exciting

BLUSH50

Beautiful Leo. Best to have a 3, a dry, cool and humidity hide placed in the warm end especially if you live in drier states. It will help prevent shedding problems and help with dehydration. Goggle leopard gecko eublepharis macularious from Pakistan to get a better understanding where there from. It's in researchers .net

Last edited:

KatieG

Cute gecko. It will probably want out when it's not in quarantine as well.

Aliza
You were spot on with this comment. Hes turned into a rather curious little guy. Already climbing into my hands to come out and lets me know he wants to come out by pressing his face against the glass door until i come get him lol. Hes way more social than i expected.

KatieG

You were spot on with this comment. Hes turned into a rather curious little guy. Already climbing into my hands to come out and lets me know he wants to come out by pressing his face against the glass door until i come get him lol. Hes way more social than i expected.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220824-211315.png
    Screenshot_20220824-211315.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20220824-211332.png
    Screenshot_20220824-211332.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1

KatieG

View attachment 81385
i think mine is a jungle morph. Im not 100% on that though.

Visit our friends