my newest GGG baby!

P

PacHerp

Awesome little baby Marcia!!! I love her pattern too, very pretty! :)

Z

ZEKE

woah its so cute!! what is the common name? i am just learning about geckos :)

Haroldo

Very nice wheeleri Marcia! Makes me miss keeping them and amyae...This one from Derek or Ken?

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
what is the common name?
They are Nephrurus wheeleri cinctus, or a specie of Rough Knobtail.

This one from Derek or Ken?
MY stock is from Roman Moniz and Ken Bartenfeld.

You know, I have never been too interested in the N. amyae, I guess I like lizards with tails! LOL! But these little N. wheeleri are freaking awesome to work with. They are much easier than N. levis, and are so much calmer... they don't freak out if your put more than 2 crickets in with them, and they have voracious appetites, too! They look like little prehistoric creatures when they go after their prey.

They change color at night to black and white, but during the day they are the color of that red Aussie dirt. They always have a bunch of sand on their backs because they love to give themselves sand baths by kicking it all over themselves.

I absolutely ADORE my wheeleri!

P

PacHerp

Marcia,

I must say... I'm very impressed with her patterning. I haven't seen many like that at all, I'm sure she will produce some stunning offspring! woohoo!

I'm looking forward to getting some Wheeleri myself down the road... they look like such fun little geckos. :)

N

Nigel4less

Marcia, remember how we talked about Birthday presents the other day? I`ll gladly take that little girl any day ;)

Visit our friends