Need Help!!!!

D

Dee

They're all gorgeous, but I think I'd go for that second dalmatian... he's got beautiful spotting!

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Depends on the project. 1 and 2 are similar. In my opinion #2 is better with bigger bolder spots.

For a different project, I really like the fringing on the 3rd one. Good luck with your decision.:main_thumbsup:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
This is the female he will be bred to:

BrickRedFemaleCrested.jpg

I think the orange in the first 2 will compliment her back stripe

And possibly this female:

FemaleExtremeHarly-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
The first 2 are from Dragons Den, so In know they have amazing Bloodlines, the last one is from Wendy at Crazy Cresties

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I as well like the second, the yellow really will bring out the back stripe in the babies. But, wouldn't it also like...orangish out the redding?

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Jeanne, I really like that second one too! Just not sure how the overall color of the offspring be like. You know Monte just posted a really nice looking male a week or so ago too. http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=2492 Check out the one on top. Out of these three though I would go with that second one. (who knows he may start yet another project for you)

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Argggggggggg! Just when I thought I was ready to make a decesion, this gets hrown into the loop, here is another male, I REALLY think I am going to get him for my female Extreme Harly. What do you all think?

Also, Anthony Caponetto is looking thru his collection to find a Male for me :)

So many males, so little money and housing :)

Ian S.

I love the third one! especially if bred with that female. You should get some killer reds.

Sally Salamander

You know, I like that red harly or the last one you posted. I love that yellow look - but it doesn't seem to translate well into breeding. It might be a nice long term project, though - because yellow with spots and maybe some other pattern, would be killer. ONly problem, you would need a place like a pet store where you could sell the TON of UGLY babies they will produce before you get some good ones, (I fear).

Jeanne - where did that last harley pix come from? That's very unique - very nice.

I might have to show you a new boy that just might become my number 1 stud-muffin in the harem. Oogah - oogah.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Sally Salamander said:
Jeanne - where did that last harley pix come from? That's very unique - very nice.QUOTE]

A guy on The Pangea Forums is selling him. He originally wanted $150 O.B.O. I offer $150 Shipped, he said No. Now he emailed me saying that he will sell him for $140 Shipped. That is an awesome deal, but I am wondering why he is selling him so cheap now. He is full grown ready to breed. I just sent him an email asking why he dropped the price so low, and for an updated picture. If there isn't anything wrong with him, I may get him for my Extremer Harlequin female.

P.S. I would love to see your new male :)

GoGo

I'm Watching You
I say the 3rd one in the 1st group of pictures. And i wouldnt trust the pangea guy if he dropped the price suddenly. I reaaaaaaaaally wouldnt trust him without a vet's bill of good health.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I have purchased the third one :) He will be here on Tusday, I think he will help make sone incredible Red Cresteds when paired up with my girls :)

Visit our friends