New Amel Group Came In Today

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
I got this group of girls from Mike Patula. I bought them without seeing pictures however, I was very impressed with their quality!! All of them are 09's and are 40+ grams.

0.2 Amel
100_1591.jpg

100_1590.jpg

0.5 100% het. Amel
100_1585.jpg

100_1589.jpg

100_1588.jpg

100_1584.jpg

100_1586.jpg

Thanks for looking! :main_thumbsup:

gixxer3420

They all look nice. I started thinning out my fat tails so I can put together some more concentrated groups. I like the .5 het amels you got, I'm going to add I nice het amel group to my collection as well.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Here is the "Un-Boxing" video from this morning when i opened the box. I have never done one of these and have seen alot of them on YouTube, so i decided I would do one...people seem to really like them lol

here is the link: Video

Thanks for watching! :main_thumbsup:

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Here is the "Un-Boxing" video from this morning when i opened the box. I have never done one of these and have seen alot of them on YouTube, so i decided I would do one...people seem to really like them lol

here is the link: Video

Thanks for watching! :main_thumbsup:

Sorry guys I had to pull the video, i didn't notice my address was completely visible on there..Dont want that circling the "world wide web" lol...

I'll edit it on my Mac and post it again later.

Sorry... :(

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Thats a very nice group. Congrats

Thank You!!!

Congrats on the group! You have been getting some really nice fat tails lately. Caramels to now an amel group.

Thank You! I have alway had an Amel group, but it was alot smaller though. I bought these to increase the size of my Amel Group. I might pick up some more Amels and a few other different geckos if things go as planned :main_evilgrin:

Visit our friends