New Fatty

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Got this beautiful Striped Amel from VMS this morning. Didn't want to bother him too much but since I had the light box out I had to snap a quick pic. I really like how pale he is.

02171.jpg

gixxer3420

Nice!! i bought my first to fatties a couple weeks ago but I bought them from a breeder in nebraska and between the weather here and there its too cold to ship them.

Sikmike

He looks great! I love VMS, that's where I got my high yellow/gold amel from too. My guy was born in the June 09 clutch, maybe there brothers :)

Sikmike

Yeah mine was 06/13/09 from the I-C group (I-C001). Just looked on site and you must be (KV). So I guess they are closely related or same parents. It seems like everyone's geckos are in some way related, I get that feeling from lurking on forums and hearing others heh. So far he's been doing great, on mealworms, 55grams, these guys have awesome color developing. I'm going to construct a lightbox next week if I have time and take photos after his upcoming shed. If you post some updates on your amel in the future I'll be sure to take a look and share aswell!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Thad, I'm so excited to see them in person in the morning! I'm sure at least one of them will get to meet this guy in the future. ;)

Visit our friends