New Super Snow Family Member

Drewhop

So today The wife, my son and myself took a nice trip to pick up our new family member. This is our 3rd Gecko and I am positive after the experience I had today it will not be our last. First I just want to thank Thad at OhioGecko for making this one of the best experiences I have ever had with dealing with any type of vendor and not just a breeder. Not only did he talk with me for quite a while. He showed me almost his entire collection. Made me a undertank heater as well as show me how to make more for my new pets. Set me up with several nicely designed moist hides. I cant say enough about my experience dealing with Thad.

Now time for the pics
Super Snow Het Tremper.

First I will post my (very bad quality camera pics)
SmileTonguePic.jpg

DecentPic.jpg

NewGeckoPicGoodone.jpg

These are the pics that Thad at OhioGecko sent me before I picked up the gecko. Much better quality.

OG2.jpg

OG3.jpg

OGPic.jpg

Thanks for looking.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Andy, I'm glad you like your new guy. I can't take credit for the production of him, he is a product of JMG Reptiles.

It's was great talking to you and your family today. Your son was so enthusiastic about the geckos and telling stories about your recent trip. Next time you go make sure to get pics of the purple and red alligator ;).

FYI - I gave Andy full rights to use the pics of the gecko he purchased.

marineman26

wow, very nice super snow you have there. the ss is like my favorite morph. wished I had one, hopefully soon :)

Isis

A super-cute super snow! I like the grey color of the spots :)
Definately my favourite morph!

Visit our friends