Ovulation

Dpgunns

Can someone explain to me what the signs of ovulation are please?

Last edited:

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Ovulation/Egg Pictures through belly

Here is a picture of my female fatties...here is an albino and a het. patternless
..as for signs of ovulation well breeding is one..another is under the belly you will see a white spot start to develop..once you see it you will know..well here are my pictures sorry if they are not the best quality..

101_1112.jpg

101_1116.jpg

robin

Here is a picture of my female fatties...here is an albino and a het. patternless
..as for signs of ovulation well breeding is one..another is under the belly you will see a white spot start to develop..once you see it you will know..well here are my pictures sorry if they are not the best quality..

101_1112.jpg

101_1116.jpg

they will breed and the female not be ovulating. also you do not look for a while spot. a sign of ovulating is a red spot in the middle of the belly. in the photos you posted is looks like you are showing photos of already gravid females already beginning to form eggs.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
they will breed and the female not be ovulating. also you do not look for a while spot. a sign of ovulating is a red spot in the middle of the belly. in the photos you posted is looks like you are showing photos of already gravid females already beginning to form eggs.

Robin,

i actually did notice some pink spots on some of my females now in the center of the belly, but its is harder to see on fattys....but yes i did fail to mention that. Thank You for the correction

Visit our friends