Patternless Project Babies

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Okay these are all my babies from my Patternless Project. I´m pretty happy with what I got even thought I would be happier with another patty :)

Patternless
001.jpg

002.jpg

I hope this gets male :)

This one surprised me extremely! Its 50% het Patty
003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

You see how it is loosing the black colouration in the black parts?

This is the second most surprise Its 50% het Patty
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

This cutee is 66% het Patty and also a beauty!
010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

This one is also 66% het Patty and has wonderful looking tangerine dots on the back where the stripe should be and its only 3 dots on between tail to band and band to head so this hopefully gets funny :)
013.jpg

014.jpg

She also is 66% het Patty :)
015.jpg

016.jpg

Oh and she is from Zero Sib* Zero Sib. Not het Patternless but still cool looking. I hope she gets more of these dots and markings and that she stays that yellowish :)
_MG_0044.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks
Thorsten

HepCatMoe

Escaped A.I.
they look like zero's to me. according to jmg's site the zeros pop up from time to time in the pattys. the opposite also happens. plus i think a super zero is a patty, but that im not positive on.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
they look like zero's to me. according to jmg's site the zeros pop up from time to time in the pattys. the opposite also happens. plus i think a super zero is a patty, but that im not positive on.

Super Zero may look like a patty, but is not...just look at a patternless whiteout and a super zero white out..

Visit our friends