Peekaboo

STUTFL

My gecko still hides when I move too quickly or he feels exposed, but sometimes he chooses interesting places. He was walking under my leg and towards the open carpet, but then all of a sudden I couldn't see him anymore. I didn't want to make a sudden move and squish him, and I had the camera nearby, so I started taking pictures to try to figure out where he was. Here's what I came up with :laugh4:

tail2.jpg

tail1.jpg

Now I was *really* worried about squashing him, so I poked the leg of my pants until he finally got mad with me and turned around:

face.jpg

whole.jpg

So now you know what my avatar is of. :p

STUTFL

The hamsters/mice/sundry small warmbloodeds were always up a sleeve or burrowing in something - guess I should've expected it from him! ;)
Though he's a *lot* easier to get out of my hair than the mice were.

A

Alliemac

That's so cute! One of mine will sit all day with me but only on top of my head. It's adorable. I've also had to take off my kids pants multiple times to get a snake out. lol

Holly12

He is so cute one of my females Abby she loves to go under my shirt lol but I try to stop her cuz then she wants to go walking and if she gets away I will never catch her she is such a ham lol. :)

STUTFL

He is so cute one of my females Abby she loves to go under my shirt lol but I try to stop her cuz then she wants to go walking and if she gets away I will never catch her she is such a ham lol. :)
You could make a tiny gecko habitat in your sleeve and just carry her around with you whenever you went out. :tongue3:

Visit our friends