Poop Corner

ez2animate

Heres my bud achmed just chillin in his poop corner, lol. I have 2 pieces of toilet paper so its easier to dispose of his droppings, but i guess now he thinks its a chair :main_rolleyes:

DSC03501.jpg

S

sarahdonut

haha thats funny mine like to poop in their cave...but they still wanna lay in there-gross!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I use a 4 1/4" bathrrom tile in the poop corner which is much easier to clean. Now to get those geckos to stop pooping on their hammocks.

Aliza

O

OhMyGecko

my youngest one uses the same corner, but my oldest female went from pooping in one corner to letting them fly where ever in the tank. My male has gone where ever also since i got him. It's so nice when it's all in one spot.

ez2animate

my youngest one uses the same corner, but my oldest female went from pooping in one corner to letting them fly where ever in the tank. My male has gone where ever also since i got him. It's so nice when it's all in one spot.

Im sorry they do that. lol, im glad mine did that since i got him. But oddly one day i awoke to find a poo in a different corner, but the next day he went back to his normal corner. Weird :confused:

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Geckos Ahhhhhh Yes

Heres my bud achmed just chillin in his poop corner, lol. I have 2 pieces of toilet paper so its easier to dispose of his droppings, but i guess now he thinks its a chair :main_rolleyes:

He / she is very pretty. Nice SHTCT.
If you want that a Poop corner....instead of a chair,
you may have to not be so quick to clean things up.
Put a hide over a piece of tile and leave a few
poop shoots for awhile......
that will keep it the place of choice.
If not the spot for pooping is sure to change.
Take care. HJ

ez2animate

I guess its not so much of a chair but a mat... Man that would stink if he changed his poopy spot! I have a hide in one corner under the heat pad so he wouldnt poop in there (would he!?), in the other corner i dont think theres enough room for him to do his business. I dont think he would poop in his hammock since theres leaves everywhere(vines), so that leaves me one place, under the hammock. When i was buying it, i didnt check the size and bought the large one, so it would be very awkward trying to reach under there and picking up the poop.

SleepyDee

I have a hide in one corner under the heat pad so he wouldnt poop in there (would he!?)
nearly all of mine (with a couple of exceptions) poop in the hot end hides ........
advantages ~ it dries rockhard pretty quickly
disadvantages ~ you know when they've done it because the smell can be eye-watering
one reason why I spot clean daily :main_laugh:

Lol my female poops in a corner. My male poops on a rock. My crested like to poop anywhere. (while hanging from a plant or vine) it even pooped on my hand. :(

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Most of mine poop in the front cool end, the others on top of their humid hides...

Luke, your avatar is really cute!

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
INVISABLE

I guess its not so much of a chair but a mat... Man that would stink if he changed his poopy spot! I have a hide in one corner under the heat pad so he wouldnt poop in there (would he!?), in the other corner i dont think theres enough room for him to do his business. I dont think he would poop in his hammock since theres leaves everywhere(vines), so that leaves me one place, under the hammock. When i was buying it, i didnt check the size and bought the large one, so it would be very awkward trying to reach under there and picking up the poop.

Check it out.
Take care. HJ

kiss1069

all of mine so far are pooping on the hot corner as well which i think its cool coz then it gets hard fast and not able to get spread in the event they walk on it unlike with my beardies whom are the worse at spreading their poop.

Visit our friends