progeckos.com order showed up today...

jfreels

Cody, you're the man!

I placed my order Friday and it showed up at my office today (Nevada to Georgia). I got the 5lb Pro Gutload, 3 oz of large water crystals and two x-small feeding dishes.

Great price and everything seems perfect. I'll be separating my current beetles from their current drawer and placing them in another, now that I have seen little baby mealworms. I have been waiting for the Pro Gutload to do that.

Thanks, Cody!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
:D Cody is awesome! I place an order with him 1-2 times a month and everything arrives quickly. The gutload is the best!

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
Awe, shucks... Thanks for the kind words JB and Kristi! I'm glad to hear that both of you have been satisfied with your orders. I must be doing something right...

Oh, and that's the first time I've heard of a cat liking the gutload. :D

bman123

Yeah he is a class A guy for sure. I sent him multiple pms here and asked a ton of questions. He answered everything for me no problem. I'm waiting til pay day then I'm placing a order for some of his awese gut load..

Dogger25

Just ordered some stuff yesterday from PRO GECKOS. I love the site and order process. It's pretty top notch and you get tons of emails for everything thats going on in the transaction HA!

jfreels

Been using the stuff for a few days now, the beetles are doing just fine having transferred to the pro gutload.

My cats absolutely love it. They broke into the bag twice. It's in a bin now. I will definitely be doing more business with you. Grade A!

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
Been using the stuff for a few days now, the beetles are doing just fine having transferred to the pro gutload.

My cats absolutely love it. They broke into the bag twice. It's in a bin now. I will definitely be doing more business with you. Grade A!
Thanks for the positive feedback and I'm glad you are finding it to your liking!

I get a kick out of how much your cat likes it though.

jfreels

Got another order in from Cody. 10 lbs of the Pro Gutload this time. I only have about 1/4 of the 5 lbs I got a few weeks ago. I also got the petri dishes, I didn't even think about the lids they would come with. BONUS!

I have been using Pringle can lids for the water crystals and giving small mealworms. I'll be able to give bigger mealworms now with the base of the petri dish and now I don't have to worry about cleaning out the current mealworm dishes so often. We don't do dishes that often in my house. Sadly, we eat out to much....and eat pringles :p

Thanks again, Cody!

jfreels

Dude, within minutes of me coming home today, my two cats were trying to rip open the bag. Fairly mad this time because I don't know what I'll put about 10lbs of gutload in. I may just tape the holes. I can't put it in the fridge and I don't have anything else air tight to hold that amount of stuff.

Crickets will get an extra helping tonight. And I may swap out the bedding on one of my shelves of worms.

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
Maybe Cody's secret ingredient is cat nip :)
Even though it's dogs, all I can think of is the Beggin Strips commercial. lol.

Dude, within minutes of me coming home today, my two cats were trying to rip open the bag. Fairly mad this time because I don't know what I'll put about 10lbs of gutload in. I may just tape the holes. I can't put it in the fridge and I don't have anything else air tight to hold that amount of stuff.

Crickets will get an extra helping tonight. And I may swap out the bedding on one of my shelves of worms.
I'm still amazed that they like it that much! What you can do is get an empty 5 gallon pail at Home Depot and store it in that. If it's packed in the pail it will hold about 30 lbs.

jfreels

Thanks for the tip on the bucket. I'll need to do that for my wheat bran too.

Here's what I'm feeding...
Mealworms: couple thousand smalls, couple hundred medium, 80 or so large, 50 beetles and I have about 50 pupae.
Superworms: no worms, 15 pupae remaining and about 20 beetles.
Crickets: hundreds in the rearing container, around 200 mediums for feeding off and around 100 fully grown.

So compared to some other people, not very many. But I use to just give them potato and leftover leafy greens. Out of every 100 medium crickets I bought, 20 or so would die in the feeder container (12 quart sterilite with screen lid) by the time I used them all up. Since switching to the Pro Gutload, I hardly ever find a dead one in the feeder container. I have also yet seen a mealworm or superworm die since switching over to a Pro Gutload blend bedding. Use to be, I'd pick out dead ones a few times a week.

Sure, you can tell me you have the same results with potato or carrot (which I supplement with, but not main part of diet), but I'll just stick with my experience.

LizMarie

I love Cody! Progeckos gutload is the ONLY gutload I use, cheap water crystals, chlorhexidine and the only place I was able to find affordable tweezers :)

Now that I think about it I need to make a new order soon for my roaches!

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
Thanks for the tip on the bucket. I'll need to do that for my wheat bran too.

Here's what I'm feeding...
Mealworms: couple thousand smalls, couple hundred medium, 80 or so large, 50 beetles and I have about 50 pupae.
Superworms: no worms, 15 pupae remaining and about 20 beetles.
Crickets: hundreds in the rearing container, around 200 mediums for feeding off and around 100 fully grown.

So compared to some other people, not very many. But I use to just give them potato and leftover leafy greens. Out of every 100 medium crickets I bought, 20 or so would die in the feeder container (12 quart sterilite with screen lid) by the time I used them all up. Since switching to the Pro Gutload, I hardly ever find a dead one in the feeder container. I have also yet seen a mealworm or superworm die since switching over to a Pro Gutload blend bedding. Use to be, I'd pick out dead ones a few times a week.

Sure, you can tell me you have the same results with potato or carrot (which I supplement with, but not main part of diet), but I'll just stick with my experience.
Your welcome J.B.! I'm glad you are having such good results with the gutload!

I love Cody! Progeckos gutload is the ONLY gutload I use, cheap water crystals, chlorhexidine and the only place I was able to find affordable tweezers :)

Now that I think about it I need to make a new order soon for my roaches!
Awe, thank you for the kind words LizMarie!

Visit our friends