Racks, Racks, Racks... Show me yours!

prettyinpink

I'm going to be building a rack for my leos and would love to get some ideas. I'm just thinking the plastic containers on a bookshelf type look for now until later. I'll be building something more fancy in the future ;)

Show me your leo racks! I would love to see them! :main_thumbsup:

Thanks!

snakegirl

Cornsnake/leo rack

cornsnakebabies.jpg

thegeckoguy23

Well I;m building a new hatchling rack as we speak but anyways heres my old one for adults not the best pic cuz this is what i have cuz my phoyobucket wont work srry
myrack.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres how the tubs were ( they are different now)
thegeckoguy23
[/URL][/IMG]

And heres what i heated it with
thegeckoguy23
[/URL][/IMG]

Its called flexwatt

Also my rack had 5 shelfes and 3 16 qt tubs were on each shelf. Hope this hellpes i well update this post ones i finish making my new rack (I still have a few hrs of work left but im tight on time so it well proably take a few days).

Take care Jake

Last edited:

prettyinpink

Wow thanks guys! They all look great! Keep them up! :)

Haha Heather, I see you've put the snakes in, and the shipping boxes... I saw your thread when you were making it.

roger

Nice Roger! If you don't mind me asking how big the shelf is, and the tubs?

The rack is 6' high 3' deep and 7' wide.i use 2221 rubbermaid containers.There is a 5" wide groove 1/8" deep to sink the heat tape in, so the tubs never touch the heat tape.I used the thickness of a DVD to space the tub and the shelf.My brother in law is a professional cabinet maker so he made it for free.

Last edited:

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Here are a couple of old racks I built:
IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Here is the most recent rack i built earlier this year (sorry about the crappy iPhone Picture):
29813_391884905302_231629185302_4576883_463366_n.jpg

**I will be building a new rack that will use Vision V-18 tubs, ill post pictures once its done**

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
It is XPVC plastic, very easy stuff to work with. The tubs are Iris MCB-M, 18.5 quarts. Remind me tomorrow and I can take measurements for you, lights are out for the night in the herp room.

prettyinpink

It is XPVC plastic, very easy stuff to work with. The tubs are Iris MCB-M, 18.5 quarts. Remind me tomorrow and I can take measurements for you, lights are out for the night in the herp room.

Ok, here I am reminding you :p
I forgot to ask, are those just the hatchling racks? Do you have mutiples ones of those kinds of racks? Just wondering how you work it. :main_huh:

Visit our friends