Raptor question.

OneFootedAce

Yea I sorry for the misunderstanding I didnt mean murphys patternless, if it express the homozygous for tremper and eclipse you should just drop to R off of raptor and classify it as an aptor. What do you think?

if it was homozygous for tremper and eclipse, its is not an APTOR, as aptors are not homozygous for the eclipse trait. really you should probably drop the P in raptor, because thats whats making all this confusion about the raptor. Its a stupid abbreviation thats just confusing everyone if you ask me.

cj.thomas21

CJ Thomas
Yea I agree with you going by abbreviation is not the best way to do it I would have called it the red eyed monster gecko. Thanks for everyone input on their ideas. I just wanted to see what everyone thought.

if it was homozygous for tremper and eclipse, its is not an APTOR, as aptors are not homozygous for the eclipse trait. really you should probably drop the P in raptor, because thats whats making all this confusion about the raptor. Its a stupid abbreviation thats just confusing everyone if you ask me.

Visit our friends