Repashy Calcium Plus.. Wat?

Andyrc

So I just bought the Repashy calcium plus from the pet store. I have been wanting to try it but I have never seen it in stores in my area until now. When I bought the stuff, the guy who sold it to me said that it was pure calcium. But on the bottle is says that if you use it every feeding, there will be no need for any other vitamin supplementation. I was using reptivite about once per week before... Can I trash that and just use the Calcium Plus from now on?

Also, is it okay to put the calcium plus in a container in the enclosure for the gecko to lick up if she needs to? Do I even need that anymore with this stuff? And do I still need to dust with a calcium + D3 supplement every once in a while? I noticed the calcium plus has a bit of D3 in it.. But will that be enough? So confused!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I use the calcium plus for all my D3, calcium and vitamin/mineral needs. I dust feeders every other feeding so I'm not giving too much D3. I do keep a bottle cap of calcium (I prefer this to be plain calcium, but have been using the Repashy lately) for the hatchlings, but not for the adults. This has been working well but is not the only way to do it (which is why it's confusing).

Aliza

Visit our friends