Sending Good Vibes and Prayers to our friends in Oz...

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Watching the news reels tonight about the flooding in Australia brought me to tears hearing the stories of everyone who has suffered, been lost and has tried to help those in this time of great need. It is indeed a great tragedy when there is a natural disaster, and it takes that disaster to bring out a meausre of human decency like it has been outpoured in Oz recently.

There is so much loss when things like this happens. You kind of expect it with under developed nations like Haiti, but you never think something like this could happen to a world power such as Australia. The stories of human sacrafice and struggle is not only majorly depressing but in the same stroke uplifting to see that there are still people who are willing to lay thier life down for complete strangers and family. The story of Jordan Rice, a 13 year old boy who told rescuers " Save my 10 year old brother" as he and his mother were washed away to peril in the flood waters is the one that brought me to tears. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/41060203#41060203?from=en-us_msnhp&GT1=43001

So I'm sending good vibes and prayers (hopefully others will join me) to those suffering in Austraila, who lost loved ones, who lost everything they own and hold dear to themselves, for the self sacrafice and the courage of everyone involved. My hat is off to you. God Speed for a swift recovery to some sort of normalcy in the very near future.

Peace :)

Visit our friends