Show off Your tats!

G

GeckoMandi

I have 1 on my lower back, yeah I know the "tramp stamp" hahaha..
1 more on my ankle a butterfly, it's faded and needs a touch up.

T

Turbo

Not the best picture, it dosent give the tattoo justice, but any whoooo here is mine, its on my hip :)

mytattoo.jpg

R

RoseT

Aww very nice.. I'm thinking about getting a rose you can guess why and when the Vikings EVER win a super bowl then a vikings horn on my ankle:D

R

Russ S

why don't you just get the horn in support of your team, then maybe they'll win

marula

this is mine...was really difficult take shot about it by myself..because the tatoo is in my left shoulder :D ...so...a mirror, and my camera..
is japanese..."eternity"...for remember me a special moment during my life..

G

GeckoMandi

Russ S said:
nice Mandi, but where is the pic of the ankle tat?
Sorry don't have a picture of it, but trust it isn't worth looking at, old and faded. I want some new ones, but I keep spending my money on leo's lol.

D

dizzmaldan420

Here are a few of mine. I don't have anything impressive yet but eventually I'd like to have a full back piece once I decide what I want. The last one was the first tattoo the person ever gave and is supposed to be some sort of tribal phoenix type thing. I was kind enough to donate some skin for her first attempt on a person.
tatt3.jpg

tatt2.jpg

tatt1.jpg

crestedgeckogirly

Nice everyone! I guess I'll add to the butterfly girliness...LOL. Another 'tramp stamp' I suppose *shakes head* I took it myself, so that's why it's blurry. Needs a bit touched up as well, I'll try to get a better pic at some point.

butterfly.jpg

-Andrea ;)

Visit our friends