Show off Your tats!

L

luxxman

Tattoos have always been my biggest addiction but they are just to expensive to keep up with lol. I have too many to try and post pics of but you can check them at my myspace page if you'd like. I'm thinking of eventually starting a collage of reptiles on my leg but that will take a lot of research and collecting pics of beautiful morphs and figuring out the placement. Of course if I don't stop buying new critters to bring home I may never have the money to start it anyway haha.

http://www.myspace.com/luxxman

biggiy05

Determination
Here is mine. I had it done in November of this year. The word Determination because I refuse to give up despite all the problems I'm having health wise. I wish that medicine for my back would kick in a little faster...:eek:

DSCN10692.jpg

I want to add two or three symbols below it later.

Last edited:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I should have had freshly finished tattoos to add right now but our tattoo artist stood me up...again. I've had outline on my shoulders since last summer because we can't seem to pin him down. Arrrggg!

Anyway, here are some of ours -

us.jpg

This is Keith's newest (please excuse the blood and bruising)-

arm.jpg

Our amazing yet super flaky artist after winning 1st place for my chest piece in San Antonio last year -

award.jpg

R

Russ S

Mel,
Great looking tats.
What is the artists name, he looks so familiar to me.

Russ

goReptiles

i can't wait to get mine... starting simple first. just want an outline of a pitbull with floppy ears and blue eyes, to represent my chance puppy that got stolen, on my shoulder blade. it'll show the white in his face, paws and chest. i'm also planning on getting bracelets tattooed on both wrists. and eventually the constellation orion drawn on, not sure where to put that though, probablly inner arm somewhere.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Wow! Really nice Melody!! Now...if I can get someone to give me a quote I'll know if I'm finally going to get some ink!

Oh, get this, I told my Mom about it and she said they've been tossing around the idea of a tattoo for awhile now and might get one!

J

Jayyoung

my love of phi

the small kanji means daughter it was my first.
the nautilus in the dodecahedron is a representation of Phi the golden number. I want portraits of my son and daughter next.

BalloonzForU

Ok, there is only a few people that have ever seen this, the guy that did it for me, the reptile hater, and my little sister. It was trick getting this pic and keeping it G Rated for the site, it's kept hidden even at the beach in a bikini. Nothing special. But I'm working on a lower back tat to get sometime this summer.

Picture_4770.jpg

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Hey Fe, you might want to take another pic of your tattoo from a little farther away. It seems a bit blurry. hehehe.:D

Visit our friends