show your SS present!

rubym

The next time we get a big snow like christmas before last Matt and Malorie, you can come up and get your fill of snow. It snowed 38 inches here. We couldn't get out for 2 days then we had to walk in knee high snow up to the main road to get a ride to my moms for christmas. The snow plows in our area were all snowed in so they couldn't get out to get us out. I am not good at being trapped inside. The kids were ready to kill each other and I was ready to choke the whole bunch. It was a christmas that I won't soon forget.

Kimjorg

Mallorie- The first time you see snow is the best, then after that you are so ready to come back home to Florida. Mikey keeps dropping hints about someday moving to Virginia and I am not happy about it. In my very biased opinion Florida is the best! (I would much rather have the beach then snow anyday)

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
lol. I don't like the beach...to many scantaly clad people...and I don't like being in a bikini. lol. maybe moving to an east coast state with a beach? Maybe you two can compromise on that. lol. I love Virginia! Matt and I have tons of relatives up that way.

But I would probably be sick of the snow in no time...you are right. :D I would just love to see it...the pretty snow...like in the mountains.

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Kimjorg said:
Mallorie- The first time you see snow is the best, then after that you are so ready to come back home to Florida. Mikey keeps dropping hints about someday moving to Virginia and I am not happy about it. In my very biased opinion Florida is the best! (I would much rather have the beach then snow anyday)

Since I was born in the Midwest, I find that Christmas and snow go hand in hand. I have spent the holidays in warm climates and it kinda feels funny. Something about seeing palm trees and sandals during December doesn't do it for me. But I know everyone is different. I wouldn't spend it anywhere else but the Windy City!:D

L

LeopardGeckoMom52688

I haven't either but my ss emailed me and I will soon get it and I have contacted mine and his will be in the male the day after xmas!

P

PacHerp

Well, now that we're on the topic of snow...

I grew up in Georgia ... and it rarely snowed there as a kid...

when I graduated I moved to Canada .... I was there for 2 years, and it snowed like HECK! it was fun though, I learned to snowboard, how to drive in the snow, and alllll about 'winter tires'... haha.

Now I live in California and I actually miss the snow, I enjoyed it, just not on and off for 7 months out of the year is all. ;)

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
brittlee said:
Now I live in California and I actually miss the snow, I enjoyed it, just not on and off for 7 months out of the year is all. ;)

You're right about that! It has snowed here in October as well as early April.:p

Ccrashca069

Thank You Jacy for my Gift Certificate to Golden Gate Geckos. It will come to good use when Marcia has those new Tangs ;)
Also thanks again for those mealworms.

This SS is cool. We definitely need to make this a tradition.

rubym

When I was a little kid my dad would get so excited at a big snow and drag me out there with the sled...well my moms rule was when you get really wet - you come in ( i was sick alot when I was little) needless to say I got wet REAL fast and got to go in. I never had the heart to tell my dad that I hated the snow. He was so much like a little kid! Seeing him happy was worth 15 miserable minutes out in it. I was born to live in the tropics and have been stuck here, lol.

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
Well, I'm so happy everyone is enjoying themselves! we can't wait to organize this next year. There will only be one deadline next year. lol. And we will start a week earlier. I will however keep being the messanger who organizes when everyone can get their gifts and what not. I would also like to make this a tradition! I was worried it wasn't going to work but it took off! So, thanks everyone for making this possible! I have had fun with it and Matt's had fun watching everyone get their gifts.

T

The Sunset Gang

Still Waiting......

Well, I guess I make number three. I am still waiting for my SS, but there are still two more days, Saturday and Monday. Kinda getting worried though. But, it is great that Mallorie and Matt came up with this!!

Carolina Geckos

Yea, some awsome gifts! I haven't recieved anything either, but no biggie. I love giving more so then recieving. Anyhow, this was an awsome idea. Thanks again Mallorie & Matt.

Visit our friends