show your SS present!

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
I also think it's unfair... I guess what I can do next year, is to start the sign up early, and then monitor who logs on and who is responsive to PMs and stuff....If I think they are going to be responsible, I will let them play. I'm on here enough to be able to tell who responds to posts and seems to care about the other people on this forum. Does that sound ok?

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
I would also like to point out that nothing has been confirmed as yet. Packages could just be held up in the madness that ensues with the holiday season. People not responding to messages could simply be spending time with their families. Lets wait just a bit before we judge anyone.

Last edited:
P

PacHerp

I'll say... I've been waiting for a package to arrive to my parents in Georgia since the 18th. I shipped it 2 day air through the USPS... so... I'm pretty sure things are very very backed up. It's stressful, I know, but things will work out in the end. :main_thumbsup:

Lets just be thankful we even have the opportunity to be a part of a community like this. :main_yes: and lets keep our focus on the reason for the season. :)

Merry Christmas guys... :D

L

LeopardGeckoMom52688

I kno my ss knows his is going to be late because of other issues. And such and I have let him know that and have asked him to confirm what he wants. And my ss pmed me apoligising for not getting it out on time and that was okay with me. I have everything here for my ss just can't ship until after the holidays now!

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
Ok! Everyone has responded now! Yay! Lol. So people should get their gifts. Thanks for volunteering to help everyone. But fortunately we don't need anyone to send an extra gift.

I figured some people were busy with their family and the holidays. I guess i'm just paranoid? Lol.

So, just keep us posted if you have shipped out stuff. Also, keep in mind that if you signed up late, you won't get your gift as soon as you would have if you signed up earlier.

Thanks all! You are all really wonderful and this is truly a great community! Love ya'll!

Mallorie

rubym

Thank you so much for heading this for us!!!! It was alot of fun. I want to wish everyone a Super Merry Christmas and a wonderful " Leo filled" new year!!!!

Ipsl

Im quite newbish and I played... Im not too concerned about not getting my gift. I've been doing well with out it and its not my place to judge. But WOOT Merry Xmas eve!!!!

paulnj

I gave to my SS , some $$ to my GF to buy gifts for her family and the rest went to TOYS FOR TOTS. That is also where I requested everyone who insists buying for me sends a gift too. I have my Family, my friends and my health, what else could a guy need in this world?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all those who don't celebrate Christmas. I hope everyone stays safe and spends this holiday season with those they love and charish, for that's what it's all about to me.

L

LeopardGeckoMom52688

She got here today. My gift no pictures yet. She was very cold. Its only 30 degrees here in Michigan. She is warming up great. She is a little "hybino" raptor! My dream gecko. I was so excited it took me 2 seconds to open the box!

rubym

I am sure your gift will get to you!! I haven't gotten mine either but my SS sent me a card before christmas. Congrats on your new little one Ashleigh!!!! I would have been so excited! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope the new year brings everyone lots of new babies.

paulnj

Don't feel bad my GF is still waiting on the card sent from FL 3 weeks ago. Her brother got his from grandma 2 weeks ago!! My post office blows! I don't recieve bills,invitations,cards...... they just magicly disappear!!

I swear my post office throws away mail to me from december 15- january 2, because it all gets here every other day. I get no mail for 3 days, then 40 pieces of garbage??

Last edited:

Visit our friends