...So the Easter Bunny left me a some different kind of eggs...

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
So i woke up this morning, to find that not only did the Easter Bunny (or maybe it was the Easter Gecko, lol) leave me an Easter basket, but he also left me some gecko eggs! Found 4 eggs when i woke up this morning, and then just got 2 more about an hour ago!

They were from:
Sunglow 66% het RAPTOR x Enigma het RAPTOR
Reverse Stripe Emerine x Jungle Emerine
Mack Raptor x Mack Raptor

The eggs from the Mack Raptor (the 2 on the top) I'm not sure about... they were pretty soft and "flat" (the ones i got about an hour ago)... but I'm gonna see what they look like tommorrow when i wake up. Maybe it is just cuz they were JUST laid and still a little moist...? We'll see what they look like tommorrow, and hopefully they plump up a little.

And then I had a little problem with 1 of the eggs from the Reverse Stripe Emerine... When she laid it, she dug so deep in her lay box, that one of them stuck to the plastic of the box on the bottom, and it wouldn't come off, so i had to use some water, and "gingerly" pull it free as it loosened up. I'm really hoping that it didn't get a tiny crack in the shell or that i didn't damage it by having to do that, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Anyways, thats my update! More geckos will be popping out soon aswell in the next couple days here, so i hope good things from them!

BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY, NO WAMMIES, NO WAMMIES!! LOL :main_laugh:

photo0491w.jpg

janjgeckos

Congrats on the new eggs
When I have one get stuck like that I use an index card to get it loose have had several stuck havnt damaged one yet. I worry to much to use water.

ILoveGeckos14

Congrats on the eggs! I have noticed the ones that have the coconut caked on like that are usually not good. I hope for the best though! All of those combos will have some cool babies for sure :D

Visit our friends