ss striped

Halley

I think both of those would make some sexy geckos!!!!

Geckos etc. has some REALLY nice mack boldstrip, breed two of those suckers together, and you'd make one hell of a super snow boldstrip.

boutiquegecko

I think any pattern would look great on a ss. I haven't seen much deviation of the pattern though, other than some are a bolder stripe or there are not as many stripes on the ss.

Yea, I also have't seen much except for the normal stripe on ss. I have seen some with reduced that looks great, but most are pretty similar. I think it can be done, but might take a while. Seems like its pattern is pretty dominat over the others... Just my thoughts

Henry

godzillizard

look at some of the SSs that are het for blizzard--super speckles! then look at some "reduced pattern" SSs...the SS pattern can be line bred just like anything else. Maybe not the best odds in the world, but certainly not impossible. :)

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
I agree and think that the SS pattern is too dominant for anything else to really show up, I am not sure if you could get a bold stripe on a SS.. it would be awesome if you could, though.

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
Kind of like this? IDK SS` allready seem to have stripe-ish patterns. Bold ones should not be a problem, but I am not sure they can display a Reverse Stripe. They all have a white line down their back, but that`s not quite a RS.

This one is pretty much Striped, but as far as I know has no Striped genes in him. He is actually from a Super Hypo Mack Snow bred to a HT Mack Snow cross.:main_yes:

Last edited:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
In the pictures of super snows I've seen, there does seem to be some variation in how much the spots line up to make a stripe. I prefer the more striped look and am glad to have a male SS with that look.

Aliza

Visit our friends