Strange walking..

ManUtd

So i have four leos, three who eat plenty and one who doesnt. All females, and the smallest and has to be youngest one isnt looking too good. i have her in a separate 10gal tank and have a good supply of mealies, crickets and roaches for her to eat but i havent noticed her eating them. every once in a while she has a tiny poo but nothin too big. i have her on carpet and ill have to check the temps when i get home. Also when i get home im going to upload a couple pictures of her. She was walking really weird the other day, her front feet were kind of curled up when she was walking and looked to be limping. I didnt drop her or anything so im not sure what it could have been from. any advice would be great, thanks!

Riyo

Pet Human
It sounds like she could have MBD if she is walking on her wrists. Do any of her leg bones look warped? Is her jaw 'soft' looking? Please post pictures when you are able.

ManUtd

I dont think so.. but ive never seen something like that before so i dont really have an example to go off of.. here are some pictures of the walking and her sitting there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44118847@N05/

let me know if the link doesnt work or you cant see the pictures
im at work and i photobucket is blocked here so i cant use that
flickr was the first picture up loader that i found that worked

ManUtd

you may need to create a flickr account in order to see them

if you cant see them, ill upload some more from photobucket around 9-930

ManUtd

hmmm.. did u try making an account? idk how to work flickr to allow anyone to see them

Visit our friends