Suggest Ingredient for vitamin, calsium and gutload

perfect14614

Dear expert,

I need suggestion to create my own vitamin, calcium and gutload. The ingredient attached below. Is the ingredient safe for gecko ?

Warm Regards,
Antonius AW

Attachments

• Gecko Supplies.png
    Gecko Supplies.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 5

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Gutload: I made my own gut load for mealworms and the mealworms all died. That's because some of the ingredients had too much moisture, the gut load was too sticky, and the mealworms were suffocating. Just make sure you don't make that mistake.
Unless you're a pharmacist or chemist, I highly recommend you just buy a commercial calcium and supplement product. If you still want to make your own, you will need to discuss it with a chemist or pharmacist and a reptile vet because I think putting together a supplement correctly may be more of a science than anyone here can handle.

Aliza

perfect14614

Gutload: I made my own gut load for mealworms and the mealworms all died. That's because some of the ingredients had too much moisture, the gut load was too sticky, and the mealworms were suffocating. Just make sure you don't make that mistake.
Unless you're a pharmacist or chemist, I highly recommend you just buy a commercial calcium and supplement product. If you still want to make your own, you will need to discuss it with a chemist or pharmacist and a reptile vet because I think putting together a supplement correctly may be more of a science than anyone here can handle.

Aliza
Thanks Aliza for you comment, I will think again about it.

Visit our friends