the first snow of the season!!!

wakeskate420

well we had our first blanket of snow here in northeast Ohio. just wondering if anyone is excited for snow, or if anyone else had any accumulation yet :xmas:

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Just over the border in Nw Pa we got a couple inches too. Nothing major but depressing none the less. My 6 year old is thrilled tho... nagging me about going to the sledding hill alredy even tho there isn't enough snow for it yet. Gotta love kid's enthusiasm.

Where in Ne Oh are you btw?

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Well where I live in SoCal we don't ever see snow here...however, I am anxiously awaiting for snowboarding season to begin so I can start riding again.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Well where I live in SoCal we don't ever see snow here...however, I am anxiously awaiting for snowboarding season to begin so I can start riding again.

Bah artificial snow doesn't count. You have to freeze your tatas off for it to be truly enjoyable snow :D any time you can wear a bikini and go snow boarding imo is just a bit of an abomination. :p

wakeskate you're only about an hour and 45 from me :main_cool3:

fl_orchidslave

It snowed in Florida 25 years ago, enough to shut down the town and leave a sheet of cold white stuff on my car. Last year there were reported flurries but I blinked and missed it.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
We just had our first snow, too, and we're supposed to get more this weekend. I'm not real thrilled. We live far out in a small town and they don't plow our streets.:( Winter sucks here. I prefer warm weather.

Spots

In London, Ontario, it just snowed here too! I was pretty excited since we usually have snow before Halloween but it's really late this year. I just not excited about being wet after walking in the snow :(

But in class, we had to place bets on when the first snow fall of the year was. I lost the bet but with the snow finally here, I think everyone wins :)

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
In London, Ontario, it just snowed here too! I was pretty excited since we usually have snow before Halloween but it's really late this year. I just not excited about being wet after walking in the snow :(

But in class, we had to place bets on when the first snow fall of the year was. I lost the bet but with the snow finally here, I think everyone wins :)

Hey... London, you're only about an hour and a half from me...or 30 minutes by ferry if Erie and London would ever just get it done :)

Visit our friends