Tokay gecko for sale!!!!

Rylee

3 Year Member
I'm going to a reptile show next Sunday (the 15th) and if I don't find something there, I'll buy her. But if you get a buyer first, don't wait for me. Fortunately the weather seems to be staying nice enough for shipping!
Find anything there?

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Sorry Rylee, but I sure did. I ended up purchasing a Tokay there, and I found a Hainen Cave Gecko. I was so thrilled! They're both in quarantine, but they look pretty good. But I won't be getting your pretty Tokay right now. Though I may be looking for a girlfriend for this guy by spring.
000_0326 web.jpg
000_0319 web.jpg

Rylee

3 Year Member
Sorry Rylee, but I sure did. I ended up purchasing a Tokay there, and I found a Hainen Cave Gecko. I was so thrilled! They're both in quarantine, but they look pretty good. But I won't be getting your pretty Tokay right now. Though I may be looking for a girlfriend for this guy by spring.
View attachment 174
View attachment 175
Thats fine! Beautiful animals you got! I love the Hainen gecko! If she's still not sold by the time you want another one, i'll let you know!

Star1

Did you ever find a home for her?

Nvm it just updated to the recent posts that said you don't have her anymore. Not sure why they weren't showing up before.

Rylee

3 Year Member
Did you ever find a home for her?

Nvm it just updated to the recent posts that said you don't have her anymore. Not sure why they weren't showing up before.
Oh ok. well just in case: Yes i did

Visit our friends