Ugg, i unpacked

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
but you have to raise them and have colonies and i bred roaches years ago and spiders would sneak into their bin D:

plus not all of my geckos would eat them

Well your keeping colonies of mealworms your feeding/gutloading them why not just have an almost endless supply with better nutrition not have to re order every week or month. with out the hassle of the "allergies". Don't know about the spider thing haven't had a problem with them.

+ My feeder bills have gone way down.

If a gecko is hungry enough it should eat anything offered. I know some can be very picky I have some that will eat dubia but turn their nose up at lateralis. but again if you skip a couple meals that usually does the trick . for me anyway.

you have worked with roaches before. and if you prefer the hassles of mealworm orders thats up to you. just keep a good supply of neti salt around:D:p

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I must be weird. I have nothing with mealworm and superworm bedding, but I'm allergic to the roaches! Everytime I clean their tub, I sneeze non-stop, and have super runny nose. Then when I can stop blowing my nose, both of my nostrils will be blocked. In fact, I just cleaned their tub yesterday, I'm still having a blocked nose at the moment!

I wore a standard rectangular sheet type of mask before, its absolutely useless. I guess paint mask is the way to go.

Visit our friends