We are the largest insect farm in the world, buy live fresh feeders at wholesale prices direct from the farm. We ship Monday through Friday packing your order to reach you alive delivered fresh to your doorstep.
I am thinking of getting some. I have a few questions and want to see if my care is good.
- What's the best cage size?
- how many should you have?
- which www.zenhabitats.com is best for them? ( i can fit all of them except the 4' by 4' by 4' and larger)
- Best Diet?
- Best substate?
- are foggers bad for them?
- how long do they live? does them being feeders shorten their lifespan?
- can they have hornworms?
mealworms, waxworms, and crickets daily, flightless fruit-flys every other day, small Dubai cockroaches once a week, Hornworms(?) once a month.
2' by 2' by 4' Zen habitat, with half coco fibers and half forest floor, climbing vines, tall live plants, short fake plants, cork logs, grapevine wood, medium water dish (on the ground), two food dishes near the middle of the encloser, misted once at night, and in the morning. it would be for 4 (hopefully) females