Watery Leopard Gecko Poop

ThatOnePossum

My gecko has had watery poop the past couple weeks. It hasn’t been consistent, it’s only 3 times in the past two weeks. She’s still eating well, pooping consistently, and behaving normally. Her diet has been unstable the past couple weeks, as I had trouble getting crickets (pet store ran out of stock). The first weird poop came just after eating mealworms for the first time in months (she almost never eats mealworms, but had to have a full meal of just them to tide her over until I could get more crickets).

Should I be as worried as I am? (Which is significantly worried) 1D0876B0-3855-4EF6-997E-774E2551C538.jpeg 0898CC65-4FED-4CE0-87ED-1ADDD0203F78.jpeg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have found that sometimes, even though the white part of the poop is urates, the gecko still pees wet stuff. I often get peed on when I'm trying to remove shed. The amount of pee that comes out and gets all over me seems to be about as much as you see there. I don't think you should be worried.

Aliza

ThatOnePossum

I have found that sometimes, even though the white part of the poop is urates, the gecko still pees wet stuff. I often get peed on when I'm trying to remove shed. The amount of pee that comes out and gets all over me seems to be about as much as you see there. I don't think you should be worried.

Aliza
Ok. Thank you, this’ll really set my mind at ease.

Visit our friends