Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Tremper

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Rainwater/Las Vegas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double D

I was at the local pet shop today, and the guy running the place saw me checking out the little leos they had. Well he asked me if I new much about them and I said quite a bit. We said for me to come in the back with him he had one he wanted me to look at. Well he told me that they couldn't get it to eat for the last four or five days. He told if I wanted to take it home with to try to get it to eat that I could have it. He said he was afraid it was going to die if didn't start eating. From the looks of it to me me its pretty healthy but its just baby. Well anyway it happens to be albino, but I'm not sure which strain. I'm leaning toward Tremper but I'm a rookie. So tell me you guys think. Here he/she is:
100_0409.jpg

100_0407.jpg

100_0408.jpg

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
For me, it looks 100% Bell. :main_yes: Any chance you can get us a clear, close shot of the eyes?

And as healthy as it looks, I'm surprised they just let you have it free of charge. Congrats!

Last edited:

ang3l3s

another 1 for bell. from what i have rw r smaller , trempers are long and bells are more robust but again this is from what i have, rw have darker eyes and bells have pinkish /red

Visit our friends