Whiteout Zero!

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
This boy is here on loan from Alex at Imperial Geckos. I am super excited to have him here in my collection! We are breeding him to a C.H. Zero, Stinger, and a few normal girls. We are hoping hit the first ever Super Stinger Whiteout! A lot of people consider Whiteout Zeros ugly, but I think they are very cool looking!

Enjoy!

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
I honestly can not see the difference between WO zeros and regular WO. That is a beautiful gecko! But what are the differences, how are they identified??

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
I honestly can not see the difference between WO zeros and regular WO. That is a beautiful gecko! But what are the differences, how are they identified??

I agree…..but, you don't see the difference between W/O zeros and regular W/O's? Or do you mean W/O zeros and regular Zero's? Are we talking the white part of the W/O or are we talking the actual dark pigmented markings on the body? The only white I see on this gecko is his stripe. How does that make it a W/O? I would like to know also. I've seen low white W/O's before, but for the most part they still have white peeking through the dark pigment on the skin or they are really white like mine are. This particular gecko doesn't exhibit any white at all besides the stripe. But again, is this the way the W/O Zero's look? I'm very curious as to why this is a W/O zero and not just a striped zero. Could somebody point it out? The Zero is one of only a few AFT morphs I'm not working with so I'm sure it's obvious and I'm just blind. :D

He looks just like this one to me. http://jmgreptile.com/shop/prod_2689.html

It says he's a Whiteout Zero Sibling???? I'm confused because"siblings" are the ones that aren't a whiteout in the clutch.

Last edited:

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
Basically, Whiteout Zero's are the ugliest and mudiest looking Zero's in the clutch. This animal belongs to Alex Estrada and he's at my facility on breeding loan. When the Whiteout and Zero gene come together, the both fight for dominance and you get an animal that looks like what I have pictured in above posts. You will only rarely get Whiteout Zero's with the actual Zero pattern.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
David pretty much hit the nail on the head...And how do I know that is a Whiteout Zero and not just a Zero??... Well heres a picture of that same gecko as a hatchling :main_thumbsup:

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
David pretty much hit the nail on the head...And how do I know that is a Whiteout Zero and not just a Zero??... Well heres a picture of that same gecko as a hatchling :main_thumbsup:

That's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks! It's a shame they don't stay that way though. I guess you could say that they are only "lookers" when they are young. Too bad really, I love whiteouts, but really stark white ones. Thanks guys.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
If I'm understanding correctly you're letting the traits kind of "fuse" together over time to get something like this? Very interesting.
http://jmgreptile.com/shop/prod_2703.html

Well that gecko there (Super Zero Whiteout), is what we are trying to make. I no longer own any Zero Females, so I sent him over to David to breed a CH Aberrant (that we are pretty sure will price to be a Zero) and a Stinger (in hopes to produce the first Super Stinger Whiteout).

You need this Male (though not good looking) to make, the real gem (in my eyes)..The Super Zero Whiteout...which has endless possibilities when it comes to combos! Especially with Axanthics and Ghosts! :main_thumbsup:

JdiLb

Well that gecko there (Super Zero Whiteout), is what we are trying to make. I no longer own any Zero Females, so I sent him over to David to breed a CH Aberrant (that we are pretty sure will price to be a Zero) and a Stinger (in hopes to produce the first Super Stinger Whiteout).

You need this Male (though not good looking) to make, the real gem (in my eyes)..The Super Zero Whiteout...which has endless possibilities when it comes to combos! Especially with Axanthics and Ghosts! :main_thumbsup:

Very nice, good luck with everything. I'll be picking up my first fatties Sunday :)
No Whiteouts or super nice morphs like that though, but I'm more than happy.
Do you guys ever work with zulus? They're probably my favorite, much over the budget though. Whiteout het Ghost is also a very nice combo, keep us updated!

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
Thanks! I don't have any Zulu stuff right now, but I should be adding some Whiteout het Zulu stuff soon. I do however have a Ghost Patternless project!

Visit our friends