Woohoo! The gargs are finally here!

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Well after some shipping mishaps with UPS, our 10 new gargoyles finally arrived today via FEDEX, because at least they partially know what they're doing. Even though the Fedex driver just dropped the package and by the time we answered the door he was already back in his truck and driving away... nice huh? Anyway I just took a few quick pics to show you guys. I'll take more later once they settle in. Gotta give made props and thanks for Noah though for doing all he did to make sure they arrived here, thanks man!

103_4050.jpg

103_4063.jpg

This guy wasn't very happy about being shipped though haha!
103_4060.jpg

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I do plan on setting up a breeding group of 1.2 to 1.3 animals with these unless more than that catch my eye. I'm hoping I get at least 1 male from the group... but then again I have at least a 1 in 10 shot so that looks positive for me. I also noticed tonight that one of the gargs was almost black in color, really nice and I hope he turns out to be the "he" I'm looking for. Most of them are brown and white but according to the breeder I purchased them from 6 of them are normally white and gray. I got the animals from Noah Boggess. He's from Cali and was great to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.

Visit our friends