47 Long Sterilite Bin?

Coils

Gecko Geek
So I want to get a 47 long sterlite bin and house 4-6 geckos in it.

Would this be enough room for them all once they are adults? They're all about 25-28 grams currently and females. So far I have had them all with each other without any bullying issues, but as they grow their living area is growing too (obviously).

I wanted to know though if this 47 sterilite bin (biggest I can find) would be big enough for them to live in permanently? (they are only in a 36 long now)

HugeGenes&LoLa

That's about 920 sq in. of space, which should be enough. A normal 10 gallon is 200 sq inches which is the minimum for 1 gecko. Multiplying that by 4 would give you an 800 sq inch minimum requirement.

serialzombie

Ἴκαρος
So I want to get a 47 long sterlite bin and house 4-6 geckos in it.

Would this be enough room for them all once they are adults? They're all about 25-28 grams currently and females. So far I have had them all with each other without any bullying issues, but as they grow their living area is growing too (obviously).

I wanted to know though if this 47 sterilite bin (biggest I can find) would be big enough for them to live in permanently? (they are only in a 36 long now)

Where did you find said bin?

Visit our friends