AFGHANICUS in their purest form…...

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
Was looking over my collection of Afghans tonight and decide that these little guys don't get nearly enough love in the gecko world. I think that some of them are more beautiful than a lot of these multi gene morphs we create. There is nothing bred into these, just pure Afghanicus, the way Mother Nature created them.

I shot a few of mine, some baby's, some sub adults and a couple of breeders as well. I hope you all enjoy and appreciate the pure form of this wild sub-species as much as I do.

IMG_0226-1.jpg

IMG_0231-1.jpg

IMG_0251-1.jpg

IMG_0235-1.jpg

IMG_0243-1.jpg

IMG_0248-1.jpg

IMG_0253-1.jpg

IMG_0227-1.jpg

Wild West Reptile

They are all so amazing! My biggest regret ever is selling my pair... So so stupid...

I totally understand! These guys are amazing and cross well into any bold morph you can think of! Totally undervalued. With how difficult it is to temp sex them for male, if you had one, it's like gold! I've been fortunate this season and incubated at a temperature that I was told made males once in a while. So far out of 7, I think I ended up with 2 males. :main_thumbsup: Still have a few more eggs to go, but even if that's all I get, I'm happy with it.

Thanks everyone!

Wild West Reptile

Garbage bro. You need to get rid of those things. You know my address.

You got it!

Really nice chris!

Thanks Mike!

They look great. Afghans are one of my favorite subs too.

Thank you very much John.

Those are absolutely stunning... I would like a pair at some point.

Thanks and you really should get a pair, they are very useful and beautiful as well on their own.

Suncharmers

I see SPOTS, gorgeous patterns Chris, I like the boldness of these guys, congratualtions on a wonderful group

Geeko Chic

Stunning! My fav is the 5th pic from the top...love its pattern and tubercles. Nice carrot/golden tail on the first one and last. My favorite sub species. Mother Nature rocks.

Visit our friends