Best Racks In the US??

RAlbrecht

Gecko Medic
So I'm starting to lean towards rack systems to house my Leo's and I'm trying to figure out what company in the US gives you the best bang for the buck?? Theres a few places that have nice looking racks but you are looking at a 5-6 week wait time on those. There is a company called LPracks that is dutch so I'm assuming getting it to the states would be a pain. But I really like how the racks from LP looks. So what is a small time breeder to do?? I'm not starting to big because I'm still in the Army, and have 18 months till I'm a free man !!... But I would like to get something started now, kind of like a trial run. Suggestions?? Comments?? Links?? Thanks Everyone !

~ Rob

robin

i love my AP racks! (animal plastics) sometimes they are back ordered and it may take a few weeks for them to get to you though

RAlbrecht

Gecko Medic
I'm a Combat Medic in the Army. After looking at all these different racks I think I'm going to build one, just because it will give me something to do and a sense of accomplishment. But I do like the AP Racks, just don't have the time to sit around and wait for it all.

robin

Tony C has made some similar racks on his own. you might want to drop him a note and he may be able to help you :)

Visit our friends