Bruce Stephenson vs GKO Reptiles EVERYONE PLEASE READ

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Just got on... and this pops back up... ahh the best ending to a 'wonderful' day.

First of all, why did this come up again? Bruce has been on twice in the past 2 months, so why did he come back online just to post something nasty again... profanity and personal threats?, why hasn't he been banned?

Second of all, Bruce: please do not come to our booth at the expo. I realize that it is of great temptation to start something face to face; but (again) THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO HANDLE THIS.

Lastly, and for the last time, we gave you several offers - 1) $200 and the live gecko personally delivered to your home; 2) half of the money and the live gecko personally delivered to your home. We are not liars. We have nothing to hide. This assanine (<- can I say that?) ordeal needs to be put at rest. You told us that you wanted to take us to court, so we asked you to issue us the court papers; We never recieved anything. No paperwork, no e-mail, and no calls. This should be dropped for one reason: there is no point in arguing over a dead subject.

Thank you everyone for trying to help.

N

newbreeder1

Bruce you are being ridiculous. Lets all be mature and grow up. if you do plan on making a scene at Tampa beware that there will be plenty of people there to stop you and have you arressted for harassment and making threats long before you will even reach GKO's table. Be careful what you say because you never know what will end up being used agaisnt you in the court system.

L

ludothegreat

For the record what is Bruce's website/company called so that I never make the mistake of purchasing for someone so ignorant and immature. I never did figure that out and didnt see it mentioned anywhere.

KelliH

profanity and personal threats?, why hasn't he been banned?

I try to be as fair as I can with regards to GeckoForums, and myself or one of the other mods will in most cases issue a warning via pm first, before making a decision to ban a member. If this behaviour continues though, it will be taken care of.

Kimjorg

Wasn't he already issued a warning when this thread began and half of his posts had to be either deleted or edited becasue of the use of profanity and name calling i say this should be warning enough come on when is enough really enough

KelliH

i say this should be warning enough come on when is enough really enough

Well, I have to be the final judge on this stuff, as I am the owner of this site. I know everyone is not always going to agree with the way I choose to run it, but I have my reasons for doing the things I do with regards to this website.

wilomn

No One of Consequence
brucie has his panties in a wad because, AGAIN, he got his big *** ****** *** handed to him on fauna.

The guy is a walking talking ****-****. He always has been. He always will be.

Gonna be out on the West Coast *****? I'd be HAPPY to have you come by MY table.

Quite happy indeed.

But, being as you are a ****** as well as a lying sack of ***, I don't expect to EVER see you. Not alone anyway. Hey, maybe when you and meirky are done playing butt-darts HE can come out here with you. If you get a few more of your "friends" it will ALMOST be even.

Last edited by a moderator:

KelliH

Now now. let's remain calm, no need to sink down to Mr. Stephenson's level here. You know, I am really hurt by his actions. He sabatoged my BOI thread, all the while knowing I cannot reply to any posts on Fauna. I've got more important things to invest my energy in than this so I am not going to lose any more sleep over it. Oh well, "that's the reptile business for you", huh Bruce? :thinking: Thanks a lot, brother.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
KelliH said:
He sabatoged my BOI thread, all the while knowing I cannot reply to any posts on Fauna.

That was really uncalled for.

Kelli, if you want to "Use My Account" to reply, you are welcome to :) Just say the word

Arconna

The fact that he is taking immature and uncalled for actions against someone who had nothing to do with this issue to begin with other than offering an opinion doesn't help Mr. Stephenson much at all. I'll never do any sort of business with this man period. His behavior is unnacceptable as a breeder or as a customer.
He needs to grow up. Obviously he has no case against GKO, otherwise he would have brought them to court already over this issue. So instead he's just trying to destroy peoples' reputations. He'd likely do the same to anyone else that disagreed with him on here.
I wonder if that could be considered slander?

wilomn

No One of Consequence
This is brucies pattern. He will try to buy your friendship, he'll be the jolly fat man of the group, your stepandfetchit, until you see him for what he is.

Then he gets nasty, throws a temper tantrum, takes his toys, poops on yours, and goes home.

He's a liar of the worst sort. He guilts people into befriending him by being such a pathetic human being.

Yuck, he's just slime.

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
wilomn said:
This is brucies pattern. He will try to buy your friendship, he'll be the jolly fat man of the group, your stepandfetchit, until you see him for what he is.

Then he gets nasty, throws a temper tantrum, takes his toys, poops on yours, and goes home.

He's a liar of the worst sort. He guilts people into befriending him by being such a pathetic human being.

Yuck, he's just slime.

I do not know the guy, and your description of him, as well as his comments throughout this ordeal have made me think it is probably best to not ever conduct business with him. There is one thing that was said that has me thinking however.....

I wonder if he really dresses up like Obi-Wan Kenobi or some other Jedi?

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Golden Gate Geckos said:
What did he do over on Fauna????

In a "Good Guy" Thread about Kelli over at Fauna he posted this:

brucestephenson said:
What a disappointment! I spent all this money with her and said all kind of good things about her. Now I just found out that she put a knife in my back on her own forums. Oh well! Go figure - this is the reptile business. She did send me great stuff, but didn't bother to tell me she F-Word me on her own site.

brucestephenson

What's funny is, a few days before that post, he posted this:

brucestephenson said:
I recently purchased seven of Kelli Hammack's best leopard geckos for $2,800.00. She even threw in two extras. Kelli Hammack is the finest leopard gecko breeder and seller on the planet today, in my humble opinion. You wouldn't believe how beautiful her(now mine! ha ha) leopard geckos are. Thanks Kelli! You are The Greatest!

Here's a link:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46221&page=8&pp=5

Last edited:

wilomn

No One of Consequence
If he can't buy it, your friendship, by purchasing LARGE dollar amounts of animals, he WILL poo all over you for NOT falling for his falsely offered ........what do they call the attention a rutting pig gives it's slops....that's what brucie seems most like to me; a pig wallowing in its own filth, exclaimly at the top of its voice to all who will listen, how wonderful the taste is and how fantastic the feel is and why doesn't EVERYONE join him.....

THEN, if you have the common sense, that which any flea on any camel has to excess, of that very flea, and you see what a slimey scoundrel he is, he starts flapping his stubby piggy legs and his nubby piggy arms, flinging poo all over the place in the HOPES that some gets on you, which would then send him into a fit of giggles, sitting there, wallowing there, covered up to his 17th chinnychinchin, in POO of his own making.

Yeah, this guy is a real weiner, er whiner, well....piece of poo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimjorg

Bruce- Can you please try explaining to me why you place such importance on how much money you spend on you herps and why you feel the need to share this with other people on the forum? And if you have to throw these kids of numbers around why the heck are you b**ching about $950 lost that was your fault? Is it becasue you are trying to cover up your lack of personality and responsibility by the money that you can spend on herps.
here are some great examples from the "other site":
"I recently purchased seven of Kelli Hammack's best leopard geckos for $2,800.00. She even threw in two extras. Kelli Hammack is the finest leopard gecko breeder and seller on the planet today, in my humble opinion. You wouldn't believe how beautiful her(now mine! ha ha) leopard geckos are. Thanks Kelli! You are The Greatest!"

"I will post pictures at all stage of development for all of you. These photos are already about 2 months old. The Tangerine Tornados do seem to be the real deal as advertised, but I will let you judge for yourselves. They have already deepened more into the red, but the individual geckos can still be identified by pattern. About the price I paid - about $10,000.00 for the group. Yes, I am insane. But truly, they give me much more than that in the pleasure of just keeping and looking at them!"

(sidenote you are insane for paying $10,000 dollars for those)

And yet again another example:
"My main addiction is to the orange/red SHTCTB's. Urban was not the most I have paid. I paid $1,500.00 for Kelli Hammack's male Flame last summer. He still surpasses any of the Urban Tornados I purchased, but the Tornados are juvies, not a large adult like Flame. I have also paid large amounts to Alberto at A&M for SHTCTB's. I purchased 2nd hand probably Marcia at Golden Gate's best female from last year. I really like the more orange Sunglow/Hybinos and have a small colony. I have no other morphs, just turtles, but as you can imagine, nice turtles."

Last edited:

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Again, thanks to everyone who read this post, whether for or against doesn't matter. Hopefully there will not be anything else to update on this subject, and it will finally be at rest.

Bruce - if you would like to contact Phillip or myself about anything else on this matter, please call or email us; we're extremely easy to get a hold of. All of our contact information is on our website -- www.gkoreptiles.com . I would like this subject to be discussed offline if you so desire to discuss this any further.

Thank you, Christine and Phil

gixxer3420

With Bruces' last post it showed pretty much that he's to blame. Not anybodies fault but his, he should have been there to pick the geckos up. I mean he said he spent a small fortune on the geckos, don't you think he would have been up and eager to recieve his newly aquired geckos. i know I'm so excited when I know I'm getting a new gecko in the mail I can hardly sleep and I make sure I haev the day off of work and I'm up at 6am waiting for them to arrive. This Bruce guy, he's a real tough guy with the threats. GKO make sure you copy that last response buy him just in case he actually takes you to court. Trust me that little post will help you out a grat deal.

Visit our friends