Cohab

V1perr

Hi i know some people don't like this and I'm perfectly willing to take no for an answer. Just kind of curious if a mossy leaf tail gecko can be cohab with a few barons mantellas, they are both from the same area of Madagascar so in the wild these 2 would see each other on occasion so in theory there should be no problem just not sure if the geckos would try to eat the frog but i don't think they would since in the wild that would be suicide or if they would stress each other?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I don't have any direct experience with this, but I would imagine that if you do try it you would need a fairly large enclosure. Remember that in the wild they don't really live on top of each other. Some people have housed different animals together from the same habitat. It's riskier than keeping them separate and there is always the possibility that things will not go so well, but if your heart is set on it, there's one way to find out . . .

Aliza

V1perr

ok i don't actually have any mantella frogs was just curious if it could work. My little brother loves frogs so i told him i would try to find out if they can cohab. not sure if i should make a new post but i did find this growing in the enclosure i have my gecko in while i build her bigger one. is this a dangerous mushroom or is it safe to leave it there?

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Visit our friends