dark lloyd of the sith

Gexoz

Gecko Fanatic
i saw a thread with a picture of a leo on a mirrored black background that someone called a "darth vader background", which really got me thinking. ;)
my other hobby is building and collecting movie props, so i figured i might as well put my two loves together and take a pic. this is lloyd, my favorite leopard gecko, not because he's an ultra-cool cutting edge morph, but because he's got the coolest personality of any lizard i own. :main_cool3:
DARK LLOYD OF THE SITH!!
darklloyd.jpg

darklloyd2.jpg

Gexoz

Gecko Fanatic
actually my main interest is and my collection is focused on predator. we will have to talk :main_cool3:
i don't really tend to dig on the officially liscensed stuff. on the whole it's not accurate enough for my nerdy tastes. although sideshow did get some AVP screen-used molds..

here is me in one of my suits , i have a couple :p
IMG_7115.jpg

i build them on commission, so if ya want one... ;) ;)

Last edited:

Haligren

is behind you.
Whoa! Cool! I hope I get to design stuff like that some day. You guys have a neat hobby! Not to mention those are some cute pics of your gecko. :)

Krow

Haha, I'm a fellow Star Wars fan too, when the new movie came out, me, my Dad, & my cousin all went to the show dressed up as some of the characters, and so were all the other Star Wars dorks, haha... I'm not even gunna say who I was dressed as, I'm sue you can guess though...LOL :D

Visit our friends