Does anyone just keep pets?

Latlaw

My four are pets only. I have no intention of breeding. (too worried I'd do something wrong) We have Henry, Rosa, Pippi, and Gus. AND soon from Secret Santa a new family member yet to be named . . . .very excited!

Riyo

Pet Human
The large majority of mine are pets. I currently have five pet only animals that I adopted/rescued. Most of mine that are perfect and capable of breeding are just pets, too. The ones that I have bred I still consider pets and nothing less!

This is my first season breeding and it's just for the pleasure of the hobby.

Samantha

i want to breed mine but i plan to keep all my baby girls that turn out nice as pets and see what kinda collection i can get thats my big dream to have a nice assortment of girls that live nicely together in a larg multi level tank where they can chill and my males i plan on selling most of them in the long run but my one aptor i will never give up im really attched to him

shadowdragon619

Finds me a dragon!
I have one leopard gecko right now. If i do decide to breed, then i'm keeping the babies, i couldnt give them away! the only reason i would breed was if i wanted more geckos :)

VampyricAngelX

My 6 are all just pets. I don't have the space or money to breed and my knowledge on genetics is slim to none XD My big boy Dante wishes otherwise, if he catches one wiff of female gecko he goes nuts.

F

fikken

I intend to keep mine mainly as pets but i wish to breed two of my geckos together atleast once because my friends are interested in acquiring them as pets

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
I have both pets and (future) breeders. I have one Leo that is a pet (kinked tail), I don't intend to breed my Beardies (too expensive to feed), Colombian Boas (too common), Fire bellied toads and Pacific Tree frogs (illegal to sell here), or Corn snake (too common, not positive on his genetics). I do intend to breed my other Leos, Phyllomedusine tree frogs, and Hog Island Boa.

Visit our friends