Fattailbabies

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Some babies from our Projects(the first babies ;-)

Striped White out
_MG_0792.jpg

_MG_0791.jpg

1 Banded White out
2 Striped White out (Jeff said it might be a Zero, too)
3 Zero Sibling
4 Zero Sibling
5 Zero Sibling
6 Jeff said its Zero but I think it is white out (from the colourchaning every day), let's wait and see.
7 Zero Sibling
8 Zero White out

Thanks
Thorsten

GeckoGurl

Nice looking hatchlings! I love the striped whiteout! Number six looks a little thin? Is that normal? That maybe they don't get the same nutrients like when we have twins? Sorry I'm just curious and learning, no disrespect they are all gorgeous!

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
thanks everyone :)

Ohh 6 is thin as she hatched very small. All are nearly the same age and gain weight the same way just that some hatched bigger than others :)

kenske

Very nice fatties. I really dig the pattern on that striped whiteout. Congrats!

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Congrats Thorston! I'm having a hard time with identifing some of our white out x Super Zero babies also. The White Out's hatchlings are not as easy identify as I thought they would be.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Yeah thats crazy. The one gecko I thought is a Zero White out and Jeff said "Its the one that is no White out".....

noooot easy

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Thad and Thorsten, Im going to make a thread later on today with pictures of the White Outs I produced from White Out x Zero cross. I would like to invite you guys to post your pictures as well, I think this will be a great thing to do..I think it would be nice to see the diversity in the babies hatching out from such crosses. Knowing how difficult it can be to determine if the Zero gene has come into play, maybe seeing many pictures can make it easier to properly recognize a White Out Zero. I will post the link on here once i get the thread up later on today.

Hope to see you guys there! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends