Favorite Bin Brand for Gecko Racks

What is you favorite bin brand to use for gecko racks?

• Sterilite

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Rubbermaid

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Iris

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
What do you guys think is the best?

I love the iris bins because they have the four little legs so they dont lay right on the heat tape, the are flat on the inside (easy clean up), and they are durable.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
I chose Iris tubs for the Poll. I like them because the inside is even easier to clean because of the no ridge design. All though most of my tubs in use are sterilite. They both work great:main_thumbsup:

Taquiq

JK Herp
I use 15 qt rubbermaids for future hatchlings and 28 qt Sterlite Tubs for a couple adults or a breeding group.

robin

i have heard good thing about the iris but i use sterilites for both hatchlings and adults.

infamousJokeR

why so serious ?
I've only used sterilite so I can't really choose one that I like better than the other. the brand that lowes carries that I looked at the other day, KIS omnibox, look nice as well. they have nice flat bottoms. the 15.85qts are $5.48 each. you can check them out on the website.

bkelley02

I use Iris. Sterilite seems to discontinue their tubs too quickly and it's difficult to find replacements. I have the sterilites for some arboreal snakes I have in a rack. Wish I had gone with Iris on them too. :-(

silent183

I voted Iris because once I build my new rack I'm getting rid of the Sterilite tubs I'm using now for some Iris tubs. Same reason as bkelley, whenever I go to get more I can never find the same model in the stores :/

Visit our friends