Feeder costs

How much do you spend on feeders monthly?

• $.99 - $25.00

Votes: 172 51.3%
  • $25.00 - $50.00

Votes: 68 20.3%
  • $50.00 - $100.00

Votes: 46 13.7%
  • $100.00 - $250

Votes: 34 10.1%
  • $250 - $500

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • more than $500

Votes: 8 2.4%

• Total voters

snakegirl

remember back in march? i said?​

for leo i used to pay around $40 every 2 weeks, for mealworms/wax worms. but now since i breed mealworms,wax worms, silkworms. its basically just buying some low costing food for them to eat (< for the bugs) for my other animals though each month i spend atlest $50 for greens/veggies (but that price is going down, yay) and every 7 months i buy in bulk of around 400 mice for $130

well now i have Lots more snakes,leopard geckos and crested geckos..even though i breed mealworms,supers and wax worms now to i end up spending at lest $60 a month on crickets for the crested geckos. and if i have to order Crested gecko diet its around $20. i try and order every other month $50 worth of phoenix worms And now my feed bill for mice? $300 bucks for over 600 mice. add another 20 for food for feeders i can keep going on and on.....Point is its lots of mouths to feed! with 14 leopard geckos, 8 crested geckos, 10 corn snakes and one ball python and more to come! Breeding season i will have LOTS more mouths to feed *100's of baby corn snakes..*​

adam&nikki

i usally spend about 70 to 100 bucks every to weeks and some times that still wont carry me over but im feeding 8 adult geckos 2 adult amevias 2 veild chameleons and 8 snakes with that

Samantha

i am going to start breeding mealworms to keep my costs dowm mabe even crickets im not sure yet though about the crickets they stink

thegeckoguy23

I spend $0.00 a month :) I breed mellies and im starting super worms only have 1 pupa at the molment though :( but you gotta start somewhere huh? I spend $0.00 as i said but there is a exception i spend abour 10 bucks on my feeders food every month-2 months and.

I have one more exception I have to pay about 10-30 dollars when I want to add a feeder to my list but i usually well start breeding them when i do :)

Thank god my mellies alone can sustain my collection, Jake

Taquiq

JK Herp
I chose 25-50$ because I spend 8$ on Super Worms once a week. But I am going to be starting a Dubia colony soon.

A

ak18402

how much would it cost me to feed a crested gecko, per month. im 16 and don't start working til march, so the 90$ monthly on my beardie hits pretty hard

Stl_Greaser

You are three of the last four posts advertising your selling roaches. That is not cool in my book. You should keep that to the classifieds in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReptileWorld

about $100 a month then again we breed our own feeders and just pick up a few things for variety. but before we started breeding meal worms and dubia it was tripple that.

Visit our friends