First hatches of my 12th season!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
My first 2 eggs hatched tonight. Parents are banded snow Tremper het eclipse and patternless stripe Tremper snow het eclipse (aka "aptor het raptor"). So far I've got a Tremper super snow (don't think it's an eclipse though) and a banded Tremper:

Aliza

Neon Aurora

Yay! I love this time of year, when everybody's babies are first hatching out. =) I'm expecting my first hatches in about 3 weeks. It's so hard to be patient!

Christywoowoo

Congrats! Who doesn't love itty bitty baby geckos ^^
Hope you see lots more beauties this season.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Thanks, everyone. This is the first season in awhile where I seem to have viable eggs from every female I bred (5 females). I'm looking forward to a good season.

Aliza

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
They shed tonight and it seems that the tramper SS is also an eclipse since she has a white nose, tail and feet!

Aliza

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Yes,it is a super raptor as described in the wiki. I don't really like to call it a raptor, though, because it isn't really a patternless stripe and I'm kind of a raptor purist!

Aliza

indyana

I've kinda wondered about that with Super RAPTORs... how do you tell if it's Patternless Stripe? Even paler than a Super Snow Albino Eclipse? Because both Super Snows and Patternless Stripes can get spots later on...

Either way, beautiful hatchling!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I would guess with a super snow there's no way of knowing if the stripe gene is operating because you're kind of locked into the supersnow pattern no matter what.

Aliza

steveuk23

Great pictures.
Do you know of a guide to follow on breeding.
My son has a Crested Gecko and we would love to be able to breed but obviously want to do it right :)

Visit our friends