First Whiteout Hatchling!!!

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
The first eggs hatched last night from our Whiteout x Zero pairing...and we missed the odds on this clutch...but we got a Whiteout! :D 2 more clutches are left from this pairing so, we still have our fingers crossed! ;)

This clutch hatched on day 44 @ 88'F-89'F
(Striped Whiteout "Zero Sib" on left; Striped Zero Sib on right)
100_1600.jpg

Thank for looking! :main_thumbsup:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
OMG! Congratulations, how exciting, I cant wait till the price comes down on those...I want a white out so bad!

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I never thought i would be working with all the geckos I have. I remember seeing my first whiteout and patternless at Daytona 2009. I am very proud of all the babies i have produced and i will be producing all sorts of stuff this year.

If anyone wants to see the video Jacob is talking about just Click Here and it will take you to my video.

Thank You everyone again for all the nice comments!:main_thumbsup:

BSM

Very nice look like you are doing great with fat tails this year, what does your white out group consist of as of now. Again congrats on the new hatchlings

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Very nice look like you are doing great with fat tails this year, what does your white out group consist of as of now. Again congrats on the new hatchlings

Thanks Bryan!

I only have one female Whiteout (and now the little hatchlings, which is already eating mealworms), i plan to hold back a male whiteout, and hopefully a male Zero Whiteout (If I hatch one) :main_thumbsup:

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Juts thought i would update you guys, these 2 hatchlings are all ready taking mealworms. They are eating about 5 mealworms everyday. Hopefully the other follow in there footsteps lol

Take Care Everyone! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends