Ghann's Cricket Farm?

G

GeckoMandi

I'm having a hard time finding the amount of things I need from certain food suppliers. Does anyone have good exp with Ghann's? I would use grubco again but I need phoneix worms and ghanns are 3.99 per cup.

I last ordered from Premium Crickets, and they messed my order up BIG TIME! I got 1000 Giant mealworms and they sent me medium..I also got 3 cups of waxworms and they sent me 2 cups also got 1 large cup of phoneix worms they sent me medium..So anyways I won't be ordering from them again.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We use http://www.reptilefood.com but we only order crickets and mealworms. So far our orders have been shipped out same day and have arrived the following day with very minimal death and the prices are low. I know that they do carry pheonix worms and wax worms but I'm not sure how their prices compare.

gecko_man2

Do not go through wormman's worm farm had 2 bad experiences with them. Your leos eat those phoenix worms? I bought 1000 of them and had to give them to a friend with beardies. My leos wouldn't touch them. One of my leos ate one and spit it back out.

BalloonzForU

lol Mine just look at them and walk away. Then the worms crawled the sides of the tubs and got out. Not something I want to have happen again. www.TimberlineFisheries.com will have them soon, but they will call them calci worms. Their prices for feeders are great, and I don't have a problem with dead feeders. If you order from them be sure to mention you are a reptile breeder.

I would stay away from "Giant" mealworms as they are fed something to make them grow that big without pupating.

G

GeckoMandi

Thanks for the advice!

Well every site I have been it seems everyone has a diffrent idea of what they think is a "giant" mealworm. The large don't seem to big enough anymore. Like I noticed grubo's large mealworms are the size of armstrong crickets giants grrrrrrrr the confusion.

Edit: Yes my leo's LOVE the phoneix worms!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I get 100 crickets a week from ghann and 1000-2000 mealworms as needed from grubco. So far my experience with both has been good

Aliza

Haroldo

I know this thread is fairly outdated, but I'd like to chime in on Ghann's. I was a customer of theirs for nearly a year...never disappointed in their various products, but their customer service and protocol left me wanting better. Unless you overnight live feeders, they aren't guarenteed to arrive alive pretty much anywhere in the country besides the "South". After spending hundreds with them, my last order was held up (causing my order to be delayed until the following week) over "chump change" (literally). Given the confidence needed in paying for a product you don't recieve until several days later, I thought the situation was a bit silly. Anyway, I started breeding my feeders (mealworms, superworms, and roaches) and I haven't really looked back.

Visit our friends