Got my REPTIPRO 5000 today!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Whitey

Just got it in the mail... letting it get stable temps.... thing is awesome. It's a little smaller than what I thought it would be but definitely enough room for what I am doing. I'll get pics up after I take my midterm.

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
Be sure to read the paperwork. The display temp. won't match the actual temp. You'll need a thermometer or temp. gun to be sure you're at the desired temp. It is disclosed in the paperwork. Overall, I really like the ReptiPro 5000. It has served me well.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I think I posted recently about how I ended up getting mine set up. You'll have to look for it, though. It was within the last month.

Aliza

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Be sure to read the paperwork. The display temp. won't match the actual temp. You'll need a thermometer or temp. gun to be sure you're at the desired temp. It is disclosed in the paperwork. Overall, I really like the ReptiPro 5000. It has served me well.

Yeah, i was going to say the exact same thing... I have a few myself, and they are awesome!

But yeah, most importantly, the temp on the incubator may not necessarily be what the exact temp is at different levels inside of it, so make sure you adjust accordingly... for instance, if u sit your container on the bottom, there will be a few degrees difference as if it were sitting on the top...

Whitey

Yeah, I noticed I have to set it to 94 to get it up to 84 on the bottom. Good thing I got it figured out because a girl of mine just dropped our first eggs of the season today!!! It's gonna be a good day Tater...

Visit our friends