Guess The Sex *pic heavy*

N

Necromantica

Ok so I pretty much have already established what sex they are, but its always good to get a second opinion before co-housing anyone because I'm not ready for breeding.

Also featuring my husbands huge hands! yay!

So Guess Away!!!!

#1 Super Snow

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

#2 Blazing Blizzard *included some extra pics its only around 6 months old and huge poss. giant? Or just needs a diet? lol *sorry for the weird pics the bb doesnt like its crotch on camera... haha

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

And # 3 The RAPTOR >.> It was complying for ONCE!

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

N

Necromantica

Hmm so it is possible for females to have the upside down v? Thats the part that was complexing me, if you look closely its just hard to see cause it kept trying to crawl away that the blazing blizzard has the upside down v, but lacks in the obvious balls department. Would you say its just a female with the v then? If so that will make my day :) but be honest lmao

JordanAng420

Well, you said you weren't ready for breeding. So that sorta gave it away for me. And they're definately old enough to sex, judging by their size. I don't see any upside down v. Females DO have pores in the same spot males do, they're just much less noticable. Some females are a little more "bulgy" than others. The super snow's got a little junk in her trunk. But all still females, IMO.

gmaier19

all girls.

if you look closely on females you can still see the upside down v. but when you look at a male its been my experience that its easily distinguishable (in person) from the inconspicuous v of the girls.

Visit our friends