Had my baby :)

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
I gave birth to my daughter April 13th at 10:31 am. She weighed 7lbs 10oz and has already gained over a pound.
Shes perfect.

ZombiGecko

DragonGecko
Congrats!!! Wasnt it the best feeling in the world hearing the first cry and seeing her for the first time? :) i cried when i heard my boys cry. Thats when all reality hit that these little babies that where in my belly where real! They where and are the most precious things in my life. They just turned 4 april 23rd. Enjoy her being little because time flys!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Congratulations. I was just wondering the other night when I saw one of your posts with the due date in your signature.

Aliza

Kylerbassman

Congrats. Your daughter is beautiful. Good job Mommy. They grow up too fast, so try to enjoy every moment. I'm sure you will. :)

lisa127

Congratulations! I had two baby girls (Irish Twins). They are in college now though. What an exciting time!! Enjoy her!!

Geckowoman

Congratulations!!!! My baby girl just turned 1 and she is my absolute blessing! enjoy her all you can, try to leave other people´s opinions outside and always follow your gut, your instincts with her, you are her mother and only you know what´s best for her! Leave the "you are going to spoil her" ghost outside and give her as much love and phisycal contact as you can, she needs you, your breasts, your arms, your smell, your voice

Last edited:

Visit our friends