how much would you pay for...

MiamiLeos

a Super Giant Dreamsicle?

an Emerine Enigma?

a Super Giant Diablo Blanco?

a super hypermelanistic with red eyes?

i would love to see these and some other crazy morphs come into the gecko community. but man i bet they will cost a pretty penny haha!

:main_rolleyes:

N

Necromantica

Super Giant Diablo Blanco sounds pretty promising... :main_yes:

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
lol, i'm going to have 3 of the 4 of those within about 2 years time. The SG Dream, SG DB, and the Emerine Enigma... except i'm taking the Emerine Enigma one step further and makin it a "Triple E"... an EXTREME Emerine Enigma.

Yessir.

lol

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
The one of those that is gonna be the easiest for me obtain tho, is the Super Giant Diablo Blanco.

I have a male Tremper Enigma het Diablo Blanco, 50% het Giant -and- a female Tremper Albino het Diablo Blanco, 50% het Giant. Luckily, i have just come to the conclusion, that BOTH of them are indeed Giants! The rate they are growing is rediculous, and it is really standing out now that they are larger and with very elongated torso's and tail's.... can really tell that they are Giants. They are about 2 times the size of my other geckos that are the same age as them (born in the same month, just a couple weeks apart).

So this coming breeding season, i will have a 1 in 4 chance of having a Super Giant Diablo Blanco. And 50% of all those babies, whether it be the Normal hatchlings, Giants, or Super Giant hatchlings, will be Diablo Blanco Enigmas!

I can't wait! Thats one of my projects i am most excited about!

MiamiLeos

The one of those that is gonna be the easiest for me obtain tho, is the Super Giant Diablo Blanco.

I have a male Tremper Enigma het Diablo Blanco, 50% het Giant -and- a female Tremper Albino het Diablo Blanco, 50% het Giant. Luckily, i have just come to the conclusion, that BOTH of them are indeed Giants! The rate they are growing is rediculous, and it is really standing out now that they are larger and with very elongated torso's and tail's.... can really tell that they are Giants. They are about 2 times the size of my other geckos that are the same age as them (born in the same month, just a couple weeks apart).

So this coming breeding season, i will have a 1 in 4 chance of having a Super Giant Diablo Blanco. And 50% of all those babies, whether it be the Normal hatchlings, Giants, or Super Giant hatchlings, will be Diablo Blanco Enigmas!

I can't wait! Thats one of my projects i am most excited about!

That's so awesome :) I'm also working on a SGDB project but I dont haven any enigma in my genes lol

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Thanks! I can't wait either! I'm keepin my fingers crossed and really hopin i beat all the odds, lol...

But anywayz, back to the subject at hand which is why this guy originally created this thread... So lets answer his question, lol...

The most i would prolly pay for a SG-DB, or Emerine Enigma, or SG-Dream would prolly be no more than $500... Maybe a year or year and a half ago woulda been more than that, but now, since everyone is creating dreamsickles and diablo blancos, they are starting to get quite common, and not so rare anymore. A year and a 1/2 ago, or maybe 2 years tops, you would see a dreamsickle from anywhere from $1000 - $2000.... now you see em posted up for sale for anywhere from $300 - $750, based on their looks.

As far as hypermelanistic is concerned, i dunno... don't know anything about them. Haven't even seen one, so i'm out on that one, lol...

robin

i think those will be some cool geckos but i don't think they will fetch a super high price (maybe a good price) but an okay one. i wouldn't be surprised if even some of them already existed :)

Visit our friends