Leo ad on KS

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
If you look on their site that gecko was hatched in July 2006 and weighed 35g as of Jan. 1st when they updated pictures and weights. It could very well be big enough to breed by now.
Brice and Megen are reputable breeders, I'm sure it was a typo.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Evergreen is a good breeder, but they don't update their site as often as some do. However, there are some 'old school' breeders that feel 36 grams is big enough to breed. :(

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Perefalcon said:
For males or females? I've not heard of many females ovulating at that size
Right now I have over a dozen females in the 30-40 gram range that are ovulating. It's kind of annoying because it's going to slow down their growth since they don't eat as much while ovulating. It must be that darn pheromone thing since they're in close proximity to all the breeders. :(

brandy101010

PaulSage said:
Right now I have over a dozen females in the 30-40 gram range that are ovulating. It's kind of annoying because it's going to slow down their growth since they don't eat as much while ovulating. It must be that darn pheromone thing since they're in close proximity to all the breeders. :(

:main_angry: I'm having the same problem with some of my females!

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
AHHHHH ok, I see the hiccup here. It said at last weigh in was 22 and it is NOW big enough to breed. He wasnt saying at 22 grams was it ready to breed, just a misunderstanding in wording.

Visit our friends