Mack Raptor or Mack Eclipse

What to breed with Dreamsickle & Mack Raptor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
I have been debating very heavily on what male to get for my Dreamsickle and Mack Raptor females. I have it narrowed down to either a Mack Raptor or a Mack Eclipse het Raptor. Although Mack Raptor has higher percentages for some nice morphs, the Mack Eclipse has a much larger variety possible, I'm just torn. If you chose other...please specify what morph you think. Thanks for your input

Last edited:

robin

i personally would go with the mack eclipse het raptor but look for a striped or reversed stripe one, maybe even jungle :D

i just like hets they add a little spice into things :)

BSM

personally i like Mack eclipses over a snow raptor but thats just me. I would go with the mack eclipse so you can get some SS eclipse enigmas, not alot of them around

Bryan

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
I voted for mack eclipse het raptor... but actually, i'm changing my vote.

...go with Mack Raptor.

Because if you use an animal that is homozygous for Raptor, instead of one that is heterozygous for it, your chances/percentages will be greater of acquiring what you are trying to achieve (getting more of them)!

I personally would use the Mack Raptor

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
I voted for mack Eclipse but I would feel better if you asked what female to breed to your dreamsicle male.
I think the outcomes from the pairing I voted are more rare(super Eclipse enigma) than the other ones (super nova) but if they are also more wanted on the market, I can´t tell you that.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
I agree, I wish it were the other way around (the males and females) but such is life and I cant complain. I was originally thinking of doing the Mack eclipse because I wanted Super Enigma Eclipse and a Blackhole. And it looks like I may end up doing that

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
If you have the possibility to get both types of males I would do it that way...One season could be the Mack Raptor male and the following season could be the Mack eclipse HET Raptor or vice versa, you would get the best of both that way...but thats just me and I'm greedy :D

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
That's a possibility, however I am not concerned with the following season yet because I am unsure what all I will be producing this next season. I just need a male for these two females for this next season...all others are already in a project or something. But I do wish I could have both

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
YAY FOR BLACK HOLES!

Lmao. For some reason, this is just a funny statement no matter what it is directed to.

...Reminds me of a time i was on the phone with a friend of mine and i was hand-feeding some supers to my "Mack-Eclipse-Enigma", and my buddy asked me what i was doing, and without even thinkin about it, my response was "I'm, feeding my Black Hole some worms!" ...He was like WHOA!!!! TMI!!!!

lmao.

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
Lmao. For some reason, this is just a funny statement no matter what it is directed to.

...Reminds me of a time i was on the phone with a friend of mine and i was hand-feeding some supers to my "Mack-Eclipse-Enigma", and my buddy asked me what i was doing, and without even thinkin about it, my response was "I'm, feeding my Black Hole some worms!" ...He was like WHOA!!!! TMI!!!!

lmao.

Roflmao!!! Nice :main_laugh:

B

BioWorkZ

I personally like tangerines, bold patterns, or anything vivid coloration. =) So I voted other.

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com

lmao.

:main_laugh: :main_laugh: :main_laugh: :main_laugh: :main_laugh: LMAO! The more I thought about it the funnier it got :main_laugh:

Visit our friends